HARROWS COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
Harrows Contract Furniture (the Supplier) warrants that goods will be free from defects for the specified period, whether in design, material, workmanship or otherwise. This warranty applies only to the original purchaser under normal usage for the intended purpose of the product, subject to full payment being made on due date as stated in the terms and conditions of sale.
The period of warranty for all goods purchased from the Supplier is 5 (five) years, with the exception of imported products and table tops which are warranted for a period of 3 (three) years. Refer to specific Product Sheets to confirm warranty periods. Bespoke product defaults to a 3 (three) year period unless otherwise stated.
This warranty does not apply to:
- Damage caused by a carrier.
- Normal wear and tear to be expected during the period of ownership.
- Appearance, durability, quality, behaviour, colourfastness or any other attribute of COM (Customer’s Own Materials) or any other non-standard material specified by the customer.
- Colour, grain or texture of wood, laminate, and other covering materials.
- Non-compliance with installation and maintenance instructions.
- Damages or failures resulting from modifications, alterations, misuse, abuse, or negligence of our products.
The Suppliers liability under this warranty is to repair or replace (at its discretion) any part or product covered by this (or any implied) warranty free of charge. If identical components or furniture are not available at time of claim the Supplier reserves the right to substitute product of equal quality.
As the manufacturer and/or supplier of your furniture, we stand behind our craftsmanship and pledge to do everything we can to resolve any problems you may have within the terms of this warranty as quickly as possible.
Responsibility for validating an end customer’s warranty concerns lies with the invoiced party (where applicable), as does the relationship throughout any claim procedure. The Supplier will take full responsibility for repairing or replacing products as per the terms in the Harrows Commercial Warranty.
Version – October 2019